The shooting fee is quoted based on the photographer’s time commitment. There is no limit to the number of photos (cuts) or the content of the photo shoot, so any type of photo shoot is possible within the time allotted.
Basic plan for On-Location shooting: Up to 2 hours of shooting time 33,000 yen (tax included)
- One photographer
- No limit on the number of shots (cuts)
- Including transportation fee in Nagoya
- Delivery: Data delivery (high resolution jpeg) Delivery time: approx. 10 days
- Additional shooting time: 11,000 yen / 1 hour (tax included)
- Free option: Web album (with password)
- Paid options: Additional photographer, assistant, studio arrangement, model, hair and makeup
- Short Course:22,000 yen per hour (tax included)
- The “Short Course” is only available for those who have been photographed before.
- The shooting fee includes the cost of photography and basic image digital development (development processing such as color and brightness adjustment).
- It does not include the cost of retouching such as removal of unnecessary objects, deformation, composition, and color replacement. Image processing will be charged. The cost will be quoted separately since it depends on the content, degree of difficulty, and number of items to be processed. (Image processing and album production fees)
- If a photo studio or rental space is arranged, a studio fee plus a coordination fee will be charged.
- Depending on the equipment required, rental or purchase fees may be incurred.
- If you need to stay overnight or outside of Nagoya city, you will be charged separately for accommodation and travel expenses.
- Cancellation within 7 days will incur a cancellation fee.